Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
Richmond Women's Specialists Center for Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery specializes in minimally invasive and cutting-edge reconstructive pelvic surgery for women. Our OBGYN surgeons and doctors are board-certified in these procedures and bring years of experience.
Services are offered at Johnston-Willis Hospital:
- Evaluation of pelvic prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Non-surgical treatment of pelvic prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic pelvic surgery
- Repair of pelvic prolapse and urinary incontinence with advanced techniques
- Repair of vaginal prolapse after hysterectomy
- da Vinci® robot assisted surgery for pelvic disorders including:
Our doctors also use the da Vinci Surgical System® to perform other minimally invasive surgical procedures using much smaller incisions. This can speed up recover time, limit scarring and reduce pain.