Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
Richmond Women's Specialists Center for Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery specializes in minimally invasive and cutting-edge reconstructive pelvic surgery for women. Our OBGYN surgeons and doctors are board-certified in these procedures and bring years of experience.
Services are offered at Johnston-Willis Hospital:
- Evaluation of pelvic prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Non-surgical treatment of pelvic prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic pelvic surgery
- Repair of pelvic prolapse and urinary incontinence with advanced techniques
- Repair of vaginal prolapse after hysterectomy
- Robot assisted surgery for pelvic disorders including:
- Pelvic pain
Our doctors also use robotic surgery technology to perform other minimally invasive surgical procedures using much smaller incisions. This can speed up recover time, limit scarring and reduce pain.